Southcentral Division 32nd Annual Meeting: Hybrid Format!
September 30 @ 8:30 am – October 1 @ 12:30 pm CDT
Dig your toes in the sand in person or join us virtually for this hybrid format multi-day meeting! Held at the Texas A&M Galveston campus, this meeting is full of interesting case report presentations. Participants will also receive 10 hours of RACE-accredited CE. In-person registration fee includes morning and afternoon refreshments and group Friday lunch and dinner.
Keynote speaker: Elise LaDouceur “Pathology of Zoo and Wildlife Species”
Interested in presenting a 10-15 minute case report? Contact Dr. Jason Thornton at firstname.lastname@example.org until 15 August 2022. You don’t have to present to attend and enjoy, though.
Friday, September 30 (all times in US CDT)
Having trouble with converting time zones? Use this link for assistance: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- 8:30 – 9:00 am: Registration/sign-in
- 9:00 am – noon: Case Reports
- Noon – 1:00 pm: Group Lunch (in person only)
- 1:00 – 4:30 pm: Case Reports
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm: Meeting Adjourn for the day
- 6:00 pm: Dinner at Shrimp ‘n’ Stuff (in person only)
Saturday, October 1
- 8:50 – 9:00 am: Announcements
- 9:00 – 9:50 am: Case Reports
- 10:00 – 11:10am: Case Reports
- 11:10am-noon: Meeting Adjourn
In-person meeting: $200 Foundation members/$350 non-members (includes a 1-year membership!)
Virtual only (via Zoom): $50 for members and non-members