- This event has passed.
Pathology of small ruminants (selected)
July 9 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Join us on Saturday morning, on July 9th, at 11 am Sydney time (July 8th at 7pm US Central Time) to learn, review, and refresh the knowledge on the main infectious and non-infectious diseases of small ruminants. Dr. Shane Besier will be presenting case examples, including macro- and microscopy, sharing his vast experience with us. Come be part of this audience! Registration is free but required.
REGISTER HERE: https://bit.ly/3vQH0ZO
Having trouble with converting time zones? Use this link for assistance: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- Central time, USA 7:00-9:00 pm * (Friday night)
- Sydney, Australia AEDT 11am-1pm
- Brisbane, Australia AEST 10am-12pm
- Perth, Australia AWST 8am-10am
- Auckland, NZ NZST 1pm-2pm