- This event has passed.
Forensic Pathology, full-day seminar!
July 27, 2021 @ 7:45 am – 5:30 pm
One of our most popular subjects, and something many of us feel we can never get enough of. Please join us July 27 from 7:45 am – 5:30 pm US Eastern Daylight Time for an entire day of forensic pathology from some of the foremost experts. Please be sure to view this conference LIVE, as we do not have permission to rebroadcast these lectures!
- Dr. Adam Stern (U. Florida): Updates on the ACVP forensic pathology subspecialty
- Dr. Doris Miller (UGA): Hypo/Hyperthermia
- Dr. Elizabeth Watson (U. Florida): Forensic radiology
- Dr. Adrienne Brundage (U. Florida): Forensic entomology
- Dr. Sean McDonough (Cornell University): Hemorrhage/hemorrhagic shock
This seminar provides 8 hours of RACE credits and 4 ACVP MOC credits
Register here: https://cutt.ly/bnRhZO0