- This event has passed.
February 22 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Please join us on 22 February 2022 from 9:00am to 4:00pm US Central Standard time for a full-day seminar dedicated to Cardiovascular Pathology. Participants will be able to learn more about cardiac evaluation; how to approach sudden death cases; congenital anomalies; basic approaches for gross cardiovascular device assessment and histology of cardiovascular devices; and much more! Registration is $50. As usual, registrants will get access to the recorded seminar for 14 days in case you can’t watch it in real-time.
- 9:00-10:30am: Dr. Martinez-Romero – No more broken hearts: Progress in
- understanding Great Ape Heart Disease
- 10:30am-12:00pm: Dr. Kelly – Equine and canine cardiopathology: Approaches to cardiac evaluation and testing for sudden death and myocarditis
- 12:00-1:00pm: LUNCH
- 1:00-2:30pm: Dr. Donovan – Congenital cardiac anomalies in dogs and cats; clinicopathologic correlates
- 2:30-4:00pm: Dr. O’Brien – Advances in Nonclinical Cardiovascular Device Safety Assessment: Harnessing the Power of Pathology for Maximizing Information from the Preclinical Pathology Study
This webinar is approved for 6 hours of RACE credits and 4 AVMA MOC credits.
Register here: https://bit.ly/34x7y8e