- This event has passed.
21st Davis-Thompson AAVLD Diagnostic Pathology Symposium: Pathology and Diagnosis of Transboundary Diseases
October 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm MDT
The Davis-Thompson Foundation will be conducting an eight-hour continuing education symposium entitled “Pathology and diagnosis of transboundary diseases” on October 23rd, 2021.
Didactic lectures will be combined with audience participation to
result in an engrossing day-long seminar. The DavisThompson Foundation is an approved CE provider.
Don’t miss out on what promises to be another exciting Davis-Thompson Foundation/AAVLD co-sponsored symposium.
Registration is closed!
- Robert Moeller (CAHFS – UC Davis)
- Jonathan Arzt (Agricultural Research Service [ARS], United States Department of Agriculture, Plum Island Animal Disease Center)
- Francisco Uzal (CAHFS – UC Davis)
Full program (All times in US MOUNTAIN TIME)
- Introduction – Uzal – 8:00-8:10
- African swine fever, classical swine fever – Arzt – 8:10-9:00
- Foot-and-mouth disease – Arzt – 9:00-10.00
- Break 10.00 – 10.30
- CBPP and contagious caprine pleuropneumonia, sheep and goat pox, lumpy sin disease – Moeller – 10:30-12:00
- Lunch 12.00 – 13.00
- African horse sickness, Rift valley fever, Nairobi sheep disease, screwworms – Moeller – 13:00-14:00
- Heartwater, peste des petits ruminants, rinderpest – Moeller – 14:00-15:00
- Break 15.00 – 15.30
- Newcastle disease and avian influenza – Uzal – 15:30-17:00