2022 Annual Symposium of the European Division of the Davis-Thompson Foundation
September 5 @ 8:15 am – September 6 @ 3:30 pm
Come and join us in wonderful Athens, Greece for the 2022 Annual Symposium of the European Division of the Davis-Thompson Foundation focused on non-human primate pathology.
We are delighted to welcome our speakers:
- Dr Anne Lewis (Oregon National Primate Research Center and Chair, ACVP Certifying Exam Board )
- Dr Amanda Beck (Albert Einstein College of Veterinary Medicine, NY)
The symposium is run in conjunction with the ESVP/ECVP Annual Meeting.
This two-day course of 11 hours of lectures plus interactive case discussions is aimed at pathologists and trainees and especially those studying for RCPath or ACVP and ECVP board exams.
- Infectious and non-infectious diseases of non-human primates
- New World primates (squirrel and owl monkeys and marmosets)
- Baboons and Chimpanzees
- NHP Placental and Peri-natal pathology
- Juvenile histology
- Spontaneous genetic diseases of NHP as human models
- Pathology of ageing in NHPs
The course fee is €329.00 until 30th June 2022 and €379 from 1st July 2022. Registration closes 3 days before the event.
The fees include registration, electronic notes, lunch, and refreshment breaks on both days, and an evening reception on the first day.
If you wish to register and pay via bank transfer, please contact Course Organiser, Prof Simon Priestnall (email@example.com) for details.
Cancellation – for peace of mind, cancellation requests received before 30th August 2022 will be refunded in full.