- This event has passed.
Poultry diseases, full-day seminar!
August 10 @ 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
One always has something to learn in the quickly evolving poultry world! Please join us on August 10th from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm US Pacific Daylight Time for an entire day of poultry pathology with great speakers. This webinar recording will be available for 14 days for registrants to accommodate all time zones. You will receive an email 24h after the live broadcast with a link to log in and watch at your convenience. Registration fee: $50
- 7:00-9:00 am*: Clinical aspects of the most popular diseases of layers in North America. Eric Gingerich. Technical Services Specialist – Poultry, North America.
- 9:00-9:30 am: Break
- 9:30-11:30 am: Poultry CSI: the power of diagnostics for case investigations. Yuko Sato. Iowa State University
- 11:30 am-12:30 pm: Long break
- 12:30-2:30 pm: Management of layer hens. Gregg Cutler. Cutler Associates International
- 2:30-3:00 pm: Break
- 3:00-5:00 pm: Cancer in poultry. Shivaprasad. UCDavis
This seminar provides 8 hours of RACE credits and 4 ACVP MOC credits
Register here: https://cutt.ly/Poultry-Diseases