- This event has passed.
Clostridial diseases of animals
August 31, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Please join us on August 31st from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm US Central Daylight Time for an entire day of everything you need to know about clostridiosis in veterinary medicine. This comprehensive thorough seminar will be delivered by high caliber speakers, worldwide references in clostridial diseases. This webinar recording will be available for 14 days for registrants to accommodate all time zones. You will receive an email 24h after the live broadcast with a link to log in and watch at your convenience. Registration fee: $50
Register here: https://cutt.ly/lmwZQne
This seminar provides 8 hours of RACE credits and 4 ACVP MOC credits
Program (US CDT):
- 9:00-11:00 am: Molecular biology and pathogenesis of the pathogenic clostridia. Bruce McClane. University of Pittsburgh Medical School.
- 11:00-11:30 am: Break
- 11:30-1:30 am: Clostridial diseases of poultry. Joan Smyth. Department of Pathobiology & Veterinary Science, University of Connecticut
- 1:30 am-2:30 pm: Long break
- 2:30-4:30 pm: Histotoxic clostridial diseases. Mauricio Navarro. School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California-Davis, and Universidad Austral de Chile.
- 4:30-5:00 pm: Break
- 5:00-7:00 pm: Enteric clostridial diseases. Francisco Uzal. School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California-Davis.